Monday, September 2, 2013

Team Fashion in South Florida

You know, I've never really been into watching televised sports of any kind.  I am, however, working on it.  I've been told that I will never get a man to commit if I don't adopt a team; any team.   I've at least started tolerating watching a basketball game here or soccer game there.  

In Houston, I only went Astro's games; as a patron a few times and as a waitress.  So I was either in a sundress or a uniform.  I never really put much thought into my outfit in relation to a sports team, well other than my uniform.  I did purchase some cute Astro's earrings once.   However, living in Florida during the era of the Miami Heat, has really made me pay attention to sports fashion in a way that went unnoticed in Houston.  

Floridians get dressed in team regalia just to watch the game at home.  And if they have tickets to a game they will most definitely don their flyest team sportswear. That's dedication to support your team through fashion, even when the can't see you. Sports fans are intense and in Palm Beach County that intensity permeates their fashion choices on game day.  I am in  South Florida so I see either Miami Heat or Miami Dolphins tank tops, hats, t-shirts and everything else. Oh also plenty of soccer jerseys.  

I have yet to adopt a Florida team, and really don't plan on feeding the franchise machine.   The only time you will catch me dressing for a team is when I am going to work, or are playing for that team.   I may wear a team shirt that someone gave me if I so happen to be going to a game.  But it better be a Texas team.  

Team fashion in Palm Beach will give you an easy way to ALWAYS be in style.  It is an easy trend to keep up and can be like a uniform in your wardrobe rotation.  Additionally, there are higher fashion options when it comes to team wear for fashionistas.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment