Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween Fashion

Should adults dress up for Halloween?  Well yea, if you have somewhere to wear a costume.  In fact, this Halloween I had three costumes.   The Saturday before Halloween, which fell on a Thursday this year, I attended a house party in Miami as Janelle Monae.  On Halloween Day, I wore a witches outfit to work.  I was a professional witch, that you could only tell was a witch because she wore a witch's hat.  And on Halloween night when I went trick-or-treating with my implant family, we were all zombies.  In fact, this was my most fashionable Halloween, and by most fashionable, I mean the most outfits.

There are many things to consider when choosing a costume.  Do you want to be clever?  Do you want to be scary? Do you want to be sexy?  Sexy costumes are almost a given for a woman.  But I always respect a woman who steps out of the norm and get creative or even scary.  I loved when Lindsey Lohan's Mean Girls character, Cady showed up to a Halloween party full of girls in their underwear with a scary mask on. I also love wordplay costumes.

Here are range of adult outfits from this Halloween. Don't feel like you can't have fun, just because you are not trick or treating or 20.  


Group Photo
Japan, then and now


Wednesday Adams in Houston, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment