Sunday, March 23, 2014

Peace, Love & Wellness Fashion


Who doesn't love a good festival?  It gives you something to do on the weekend and drives business and consumerism.  This weekend, I went to the Peace Love & Wellness Festival in Palm Beach Gardens. 

The fest was peaceful, I found products and services that I loved, and I am certain the local business in the Midtown, Palm Beach Garden's area did well.  


As a Fashionista, I noticed the fashion. They had free yoga, so many showed up sporting their best yoga pants/ yoga outfits. I suspect it was a marketing technique. There was a retail story/yoga studio that sold bright, vibrant yoga fashions.  I ended up obsessed with yoga pants when I left.   Although, at the $75 price tag, I left without a pair.  One day.
The kids joining in on the yoga fun and  fashions!



.  


No comments:

Post a Comment