Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Hour Fashions

Do you ever go to happy hour?  Happy hours are occasionally planned and sometimes spontaneous. But whatever you wear, you usually have to wear it to work too.  That is unless you live close to work or your happy hour spot of choice.  

Well I've snapped some photo's of a couple of outfits I caught on my happy hour outing here in West Palm Beach. 

To the right it's me.  I had on a white shirt dress with a full nude slip underneath.  I also had my signature piece, the blue-green leopard scarf. I am a little frightened by the amount of leopard pieces that I have collected over the years. I also added a splash of color at my feet. I probably could have done without the belt, but I felt I needed a waistline.  I will also mention that it was jean day at work and I wore jeans to work.

Now for my friends.  These ladies added color to the picture.  Even the girls in black or black and white had color in their outfits.  

This was a birthday hour for my friend Emily in the bright red dress to the left. Can you tell we are in South Florida or what?  
Danielle,  in the black and white, had a red bow in her hair, red shoes, red necklace and rosy lips. Regina, in mostly black, splashed her color with a really cool yellow mini skirt.


Are they hot or what?  The guys behind them think so.  I know at least three of us who play soccer together have really toned legs, which is also part of the fashion here in South Florida.  Being in shape is part of your outfit.







No comments:

Post a Comment