Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Palm Beach Swede Fest


Movie star and Director

Well it was festival time again.  This time the Swede Fest made its way to Palm Beach Gardens. Me and my festival partner-in-crime/ co-blogger were in attendance this year.  We were instructed to go Hollywood! What do you think?  


I went with a Marilyn Monroe-esque. It was a pink, printed, low-cut, A-line halter dress, by To The Max (BCBG) that I've had since I was twenty-one.  Dustin went with a simple black polo, he said his shades made him a suspect movie director.  
Red Carpet

When we arrived there was a small red carpet. And by the looks of it, we missed the hype. However, I did paparazzi two late actors.   






As far as the rest of the fashion at the event, most played it safe. But some others joined in on the fun. I did see at least ten people dressed like movie stars.  They also had a photographer set up.  As far as the event itself, well it is a must attend for next year.  I am certain my co-blogger will agree. 


I want to give a special thanks to Belle Forino, one of the co-host of the Swede Fest. It is in it's third year and was a sold out event.   It was an entertaining way to spend a Saturday.  








No comments:

Post a Comment